ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Megacart Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmd8x28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Megacart Order Reply with quote

I accidentally posted this in the MegaCart forum, didn't know this forum was here specifically for this purpose. Can't move or delete that other thread, sorry about having to doublepost.

"I ordered a megacart yesterday, and upon finishing the paypal transaction, it goes to the tototek site saying my session timed out (i completed the paypal thing within a minute)..

It did charge my bank account, and I did send an email as requested to do so, but haven't got any confirmation back yet.

How long should this take?"
mmd8x28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent an email this morning but no response. I really do hope the order is going through, I really don't like it when I get no email communication or a simple "Order has been shipped" confirmation like most businesses do.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your parcel shipped, No need to worry. Megacart order is not from our shopping cart, so, no confirm email. You should wait a bit, sorry.
mmd8x28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your personal confirmation.

My Sega will be ready. Wink
mmd8x28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It arrived (I was on vacation and only just now get to see and use it).

It works wonderfully, what an amazing product, I can finally now play Alien Soldier on my american Genesis (well, with a little trick, by booting it in PAL and switching to NTSC since my TV can't handle PAL).

Btw, my SCD model 1 reads the CD-R's just fine, even used it to flash the games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: