ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comming Soon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Comming Soon Reply with quote

I am in the process of getting some pictures together to sell SOME of my copier units. Cool I have MANY copier/dev units in my collection for SNES, MD/GEN, N64, GB/GBC/GBA and some rare Famicom FDS hardware. I have been collecting for many years and its time to let these gems find a new home. Ofcourse I wont be selling everything (unless a offer i cant refuse comes around) as I want atleast one copier/dev unit for every game system but having so many for one system just isnt nessasary anymore. For awhile I bought anything and everything I could get my hands on. NOw im wanting the new slim Ps3 so thats my goal and which i wont need to sell much of my collection. I will keep everyone posted!!! Very Happy Ive been around since the Cherryroms days but was know on that forum as "GameCopierUser." I am a honest trader and seller so all bets will be considered. I will trade and sell as long as it is a equal trade to both parties.
schmake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hoping for a Z64 or Super Magic Drive! Look forward to your list unveiling Very Happy
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THere will be no Z64 or Super Magic Drive. A couple I can name are a Boxed New SPFQ 24M with the Realtime Save cart with original instructions warranty card, Boxed New Double Pro Fighter 24M (easily upgraded to 32M) with SNES/SFC adapter and the MD/Gen adapter. Also a boxed GBXchanger with GB Card 64M v2 card, Boxed CD64 being sold AS IS modded to use PC power supply to stop the over heating issue. Being sold AS IS because I seem to remember some issues with it. I also have the CD64 deprotect card. Boxed with instrucitons SWC DX 32M with the 95BIOS (Latest BIOS besides the 96BIOS which is probably non existent.) Super Tools Max 32M with instructions. Actually a VERY good copier. My camera is on the fritz. Also have v64jr 512M but im not sure I will let that go unless a offer I cant refuse is givin. There are some Famicom stuff too that I never got around to messing with but it will be available. GIve me some time on getting this stuff together. THis is just a small portion of my collection.

Last edited by DoctorBackup on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
schmake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a nice preview list of units there mate.
I am interested in the Double Pro Fighter, must be because the amount of time I've spent trying to get the one I've got here working!
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGD6 Hu adapter?
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey kyuusaku, I believe you seen all my FDS "gray area" hardware I bought a long time ago. I showed everyone on this forum awhile back. Willbe ALL for sale.
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well name a price already and I'll get you started towards that PS3 Wink
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the SWX DX 32M 95 BIOS.
THis was just a trial to see how I was going to get these pics on here but this unit IS FORSALE!!!!!!

Last edited by DoctorBackup on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:27 am; edited 4 times in total
MottZilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to name a price for it?
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is basically brand new official FFE SWC DX 32M unit with the 95 BIOS (96 BIOS has never been seen or dumped and when I contacted FFE they knew nothing of this BIOS release) in mint condtion and VERY well taken care of. Im just seeing what kind of interest there is in it and I am accepting bids (Tomy if that is against rules please delete this post and not the thread.) More pics comming SOON (day or to) of other units within a few days. Ocourse I would set up a trade for a Brand new sealed SLIM PS3. I do have ALOT of other copiers as well. I have an EBAY account under the name "dallasgameaddict" which has 100% positive feedback but I have not sold or bought anything in over a year.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[

Trenton_net

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what are the prices? Do you really expect everyone to crawl over each other, hand-over-foot with fists full of money, fighting to death in a battle royal? (^_^);
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trenton_net wrote:
So what are the prices? Do you really expect everyone to crawl over each other, hand-over-foot with fists full of money, fighting to death in a battle royal? (^_^);

No i am just getting these pictures up so people can see the quality.
system64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, do you have the Parallel Port adapter for the CD64 for sale?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: