ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GAME GEAR PRO not working after checking ALL the info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scaramouche

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: GAME GEAR PRO not working after checking ALL the info Reply with quote

As i already told , the GG PRO canīt be recognized by the p4, from parallell port, all steps you mention done (install 2.1, use 2.3 exe, set the printer on the bios properly, usb, etc, etc)

It seems some computers recognize that card some others donīt. Can you tell me a list of supported computers?

Thanks
MottZilla

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not your "p4", it's the operating system. If you could dual boot Win98 and set your parallel port mode correctly it would probably work just fine.
jenniferlane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesn't have to be win98, XP works just fine, for both my paralell port and my sms flash cart. scaramouche you have some issue that is preventing dreamwriter from communicating with the card. Make sure your paralell EPP port is being seen in windows device manager. Also what kind of paralell cable did you buy. If not the one from tototek you HAVE to make sure it is a straight through male to male paralell cable. There are crossover ones available for other uses and these DO NOT WORK. That was my first mistake, luckily my local shop let me exchange it and they just so happened to have the proper type, as they are rare (the crossover type is more common). I recommend everybody who orders a flash cart order the cables with it from tototek. Most often you WILL NOT have the proper cables yourself, and local shops will charge more for them, if they even sell them. (I paid $10 for the paralell cable, totek sells it for $4) my stupidity. Remember the straight through look EXACTLY the same as the paralell ones make sure you have the right one. Let me help everyone learn from my mistake
http://www.tototek.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8_11&products_id=36
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: