ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All my copiers for sale. Pics included! 40 different units!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hisoka_Ryodan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I already filed a dispute with paypal, but either way I think the board members of tototek should deal with this somehow. He is selling a huge quantity of stuff, and although I have done business with him in the past, this is unacceptable. He could be ripping us all off... espically if he won't respond after alot of PMs
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hisoka_Ryodan wrote:
Well I already filed a dispute with paypal, but either way I think the board members of tototek should deal with this somehow. He is selling a huge quantity of stuff, and although I have done business with him in the past, this is unacceptable. He could be ripping us all off... espically if he won't respond after alot of PMs

I am sorry I didn't respond. Been in and out of town lately. And I did respond to you before.

If you want, I will give you a refund and you keep your stuff. How does that sound?
Ruger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A PayPal dispute tends to wake the dead, so that in combination with a tracking number is the way to go from my experience.

Having said that, I have had no problems at all with eastbayarb. He sent my items as agreed and they were as described.
maxmofo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for thread crapping. I would suggest Tomy create a feedback sticky for members who buy/sell. Thanks.

Last edited by maxmofo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 am; edited 3 times in total
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if you were thankful, why post all that in this thread? create a separate thread if you are bitter, but it doesn't sound you are "leaving it at that". I have had a lot of dealings with people not comming through for me, but never felt the need to make any posts about it, especially after getting what I wanted.

Any problems I have had with shipping I have dealt with it, but my ultimate intention has never been to rip anyone off. That's why I always resolve things. I have never had anyone buy anything from me with them walking away with nothing. I have a very demanding schedule which doesn't allow me a lot of time, so I don't always come through as much as I want to. If there are problems, I ultimately try to solve them.

Prime example is that guy Riko76. My Z64 that was going to him stopped working properly. I told him I would try to find working RAM for it, and after trying for weeks, I ultimately told him I could give him my 128mb Z64 and cash, or $300. He took $300, and even though I asked him over and over again about what else I could do to make him happy (even to the point of finding him another Z64, and give him back his neo geo), he just refused to work with me, and continues to this day to slander me. So even when giving him $300, offering him another Z64, and offering to give him back his neo geo, he STILL is unhappy.
maxmofo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for thread crapping. I would suggest Tomy create a feedback sticky for members who buy/sell. Thanks.

Last edited by maxmofo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxmofo wrote:
Eastbay, I edited my response to remove to be more impartial. I am not bitter, I got a refund! Thanks again.

If there is a place to provide feedback for people, I would be happy to move the posting there.

damage is done, as you painted a pretty dismal picture about me. What more do you need for any issues with our past deal to be resolved? How about I give you my MGH for free, will that make you happy, or will I hear about this months later?
Hisoka_Ryodan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have not sent the stuff that I ordered, then sure, I would like a refund... but you said you had already sent them.
Hisoka_Ryodan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is getting out of control... I pm'ed you that I would be content with a refund, and you STILL havent responded. I am content with 2 things, my order or a refund, but this is not even right...
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hisoka_Ryodan wrote:
this is getting out of control... I pm'ed you that I would be content with a refund, and you STILL havent responded. I am content with 2 things, my order or a refund, but this is not even right...

what are you talking about? i pm'ed you already! I told you you will get your refund after your stuff has been shipped
Thall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I told you you will get your refund after your stuff has been shipped"

Waa are you giving away stuff now? I'll have some of that.

jrcp_kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: my stuff?? Reply with quote

are my stuff sent to me already??
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thall wrote:
"I told you you will get your refund after your stuff has been shipped"

Waa are you giving away stuff now? I'll have some of that.

<shrugs> Seems like giving away kit is the preferred method for Eastbayarb to resolve any disputes.

Personally, I think I would wash my hands of this nonsense. “you will get your refund after your stuff has been shipped”? Just get the refund and refuse any packages. It’s not worth the headache and even if the offer for free kit was legit, it wouldn’t be right to accept anyway.
Thall

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your quite correct, so many boards, so many problems.
Hisoka_Ryodan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got the items as described and they rock! thank you for fixing everything, great product

he also included a super famicom system and all the Art of the Game cds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: