ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

only 25 dollars?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1magus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: only 25 dollars?! Reply with quote

I was wondering there is an option to just get the cart, now if I wanted to transfer roms from my Sega CD Model 02 to my mega cart is this possible with the simple download of the file online and burning the files to a CD?
In otherwords if I did not mind payng less for just the cart and no box is this what I need to do the following:
1. Play Genesis ROMs on my Genesis on the mega cart without the use of a PC parallel port?
2. Any region Genesis game?
3. Save all games as in what is the compatibility if anybody knows?
MottZilla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you hear it was $25? That is very unlikely. If you are refering to where it says
Quote:
One megacart adaptator** = 25$us -
That is for the part that connects to your PC via Parallel and you plug the MegaCart Cartridge into it. The MegaCart is $70 including shipping last I heard.

The compatibility with Genesis/MegaDrive cartridge ROMs is as follows.

Maximum ROM size is 3 Megabytes (24 Megabits).
    There is no SRAM, EEPROM, or any other method of saving support for cartridge games.
    You can use a Sega CD and Utility Disc you burn with ROMs to flash ROMs to the cartridge without a PC.
    Sega 32X games are supports but have the same restrictions of 3 Megabyte maximum size and no saving support.
    Games that use saving will likely not function at all, so don't think you can play them just without saving, it's quite likely they will refuse to function.
1magus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is rather unfortunate meh I think I'll get the neo myth 3in1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: