ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do I need the megacart adaptator ?`!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fab

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Do I need the megacart adaptator ?`! Reply with quote

Im going to buy a mega card. But do I really need the adapter ?

I mean i can put roms on the card without using the ltp port... just for updating saves? There is a huge storage on the card so I don't have to swap the saves on my pc. OR DO I HAVE TO ?

why did you get the adapter too ?
MottZilla

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about saves has to do with Sega CD game saves, not regular cartridge game saves to be clear. I don't think you have to get the adapter. The picture on the site tells you what you can do with each item combination.

I have no idea how much save space for Sega CD games there is. It's a shame Fonzie or Tomy don't seem to be around these days to answer these questions.
Azathoth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MottZilla wrote:

I have no idea how much save space for Sega CD games there is.

I am not 100% sure how much space is on the cart byte wise...

I currently have all 24m of flash memory full with 2 games (16m + 8m), and my internal Sega CD console memory full (125 "blocks") and was able to back-up the internal memory the full 15 times to the Mega Cart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: