ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MD-PRO 64M stopped working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retropirate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: MD-PRO 64M stopped working Reply with quote

My MD-PRO was working fine the first day i received it. The second day, when i was trying "Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (UE) [!]" my Megadrive has frozen 2 or 3 minutes after i started playing.
Now when i boot up my Megadrive with MD-PRO , all i have is a black screen after the boot-up copyright message "produced by or under license.."
Dreamwriter can still flash the cart, and see what games it contains, but no matter what games i flash, i always have a black screen after the boot-up copyright message "produced by or under license.."
I have launched MD Flash Diagnostic and ran both diagnostics, no errors were reported and the cart was correctly emptied by the process. But the problem persists.
I have tried with an original Megadrive game to check the console itself, it worked fine so i can say it's not the console.
I don't know what to do now.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sended you email about the replacement.
retropirate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have not received the mail, could you send it again please.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: