ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sms, gamegear support needed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acem77

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: sms, gamegear support needed. Reply with quote

i have all the flash carts tototek makes pce, game gear, sms, genesis, and snes.
most work great i have a problem with the sms and game gear flash carts. the dreamwrite software will not detect them. they must have worked before shipping. there are a hand full of working roms on each.
i have the port setting right and all the other flash carts work fine on all 3 pcs i have tested.
if i am in (dreamwrite sms/gg) and plug in the pce flash card it will detect that card and show the free space.
but i can not get the sms and game gear carts to be detected.
also the sms flashing board has no switch but it is soldered into the on position. with my meter i do read 5+ volts at the solder bridge.

here is a new part to the puzzle. dreamwriter pce software does see the master system and gg flash carts. the dreamwriter sms/gg software will only see the pce flash cart and "not" the sms or gg flash cart.
i can load a sms/gg rom with dreamwriter pce and have it work. i have to rename sonic.sms to sonic.pce for it to let me load the game. if i only load one rom it will work. so my guess is there is a problem with the sms/gg software.

i also ordered the CIC-161 Chip (Japan) for SUPER-FLASH 64M Card but i did not get it in my order. is it already soldered in to my snes flash cart? how can i verify it is in the flash cart?
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can check it. It already solder on the cart . But maybe it is not cic-161. It will be one of this, all same : http://www.tototek.com/cic.jpg
sms/gg problem already reply from another post. Thank you for your time to test it. Clever guy. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: