ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: NGPC+Flash/linker, GDSF CD-7, Z64 HW2+6 disks
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: FS: NGPC+Flash/linker, GDSF CD-7, Z64 HW2+6 disks Reply with quote

Baby was born early, so I have to sell some of my beloved items to offset some of the medical bills. All items are tested and working. As long as the items are listed, they are available. Here's what I got:

1. Bung CD-7 - This is the special CD-ROM drive for use with the Game Doctor SF Series (GDSF 3/6/7), and even the Doctor PC NES Jr. Comes with AC adapter.
PRICE: $175

2. Neo Geo Pocket Color System, with AC Adapter, Neo Geo Pocket Flash Linker + NGPC Flash Cart (also comes with Parallel Port Cable, and AC Adapter for the linker). This is one of the RAREST flash carts available, and these go quick!
PRICE: $300

3. Z64 N64 copier Hardware ver2, 6 zip disks, 2.20 bios (So you could add an HDD or Compact Flash to IDE adapter later).

PRICE $350

I will be out of town until Nov 12, but will still sell any of my items. I really need the money to offset some of the medical bills for my wife and son.

Last edited by RGB_Gamer on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
MottZilla

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should mention if the PowerPAK has DSP installed or not.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MottZilla wrote:
You should mention if the PowerPAK has DSP installed or not.

it is installed thank you
mrforever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr pc jr i'm interested but haw much?
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrforever wrote:
dr pc jr i'm interested but haw much?

like my ad says make an offer
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my humble opinion, It would probably be better if you just gave out an honest ballpark range of what your looking to get for it. First, it would clear the air as to what your looking for (weeding out people of lower bankrolls), and second it would save you the time of responding to people who constantly offer (My previous offer +$1) until you finally accept.
MottZilla

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a good point in that the Doctor PC Jr is very uncommon. I'm not sure I've ever seen one sold before. I don't think anyone necessarily has a clue what to expect. They are far more likely to waste their own time and yours.
amptor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm just here again to vouch for RGB Gamer. I've actually met him in person twice and done two deals with him. He is a great guy and everything in his post is valid. I've seen the Dr Pc Jr. and the rest of the items he does have on hand.

There's some really good stuff he's selling. That Dr Pc Jr. gets sold on here every so often and they go for a lot. Pretty rare item.

Adol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold my brand new Pc Jrhere one year ago...
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adol wrote:
I sold my brand new Pc Jrhere one year ago...

yea they come up 1-2 times a year if that
what did yours include and how much did it sell for? did you convert a bunch of games for it?
MottZilla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious, does the cloned famicom hardware have correct square wave channels (proper music and sound effects in SMB1 for example)? I know some older clones didn't have the very common square wave duty cycle mix up that many modern clones have.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MottZilla wrote:
Just curious, does the cloned famicom hardware have correct square wave channels (proper music and sound effects in SMB1 for example)? I know some older clones didn't have the very common square wave duty cycle mix up that many modern clones have.

you will have to consult chad covell's dr nes pc jr page for technical info:

www.chrismcovell.com/drpcjr/dev3.html

the NES PowerPak does work on it...
MottZilla

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an interesting device though obsolete since the PowerPAK hit the scene. Seems it can play many types of games off standard floppys, guessing mappers like NROM, CNROM, UNROM, AxROM, MMC1, MMC2, MMC3.

So you never played SMB1 on it and listened to the sound? I had a Handy Fami-Eight clone and SMB1 has noticable sound problems. I think the sound effect of picking up a coin was clearly incorrect. This was due to mixed up duty cycles. I think basically 25% and 75% cycle lengths were swapped?

I didn't notice before, you think it might be a PAL version? You should definitely find out if it is a PAL or NTSC system. The easiest way to find out would be to find an older CRT standard definition TV and try it on that. Our american consumer TVs before HDTVs pretty much never supported the PAL color system, and rarely would sync to the 50hz refresh rate.
madman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an interesting little device, but outdated by today's standards, not only in terms of accurately emulating the NES PPU, but also in terms of using it to play warez. A cool little piece to have for a collection or toying around with, but not really a solution if the goal is just to play warez.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madman wrote:
It's an interesting little device, but outdated by today's standards, not only in terms of accurately emulating the NES PPU, but also in terms of using it to play warez. A cool little piece to have for a collection or toying around with, but not really a solution if the goal is just to play warez.

I haven't tested smb1 on it. this is beginning to sound more like I should keep it since most people may not appreciate it for what it is. This isn't for someone that just wants to play nes/famicom games. These come up for sale maybe once or twice a year so they are pretty rare.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: