ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multi Menu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ir0n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Multi Menu Reply with quote

Is there anyway to just use 1 game and skip the menu so it boots right into the game?

thanks!
ir0n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No info on this? surely someone knows if you can do this or not? I want as close to the real thing as I can get without going back to making repros. :I I don't want a menu to pop up every time I turn on a game..

I did look at the mash mod flash cart they seem to do what I wanted, but sadly you can't get them any more.
MottZilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible I'm sure. Have you checked all the options in DreamWriter to see if you can not include the menu? If that won't work, it's probably possible to hack the menu rom to automatically start the first game on the cartridge.

I can't really tell you anything more since I don't have a SuperFlash.
ir0n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MottZilla wrote:
It's possible I'm sure. Have you checked all the options in DreamWriter to see if you can not include the menu? If that won't work, it's probably possible to hack the menu rom to automatically start the first game on the cartridge.

I can't really tell you anything more since I don't have a SuperFlash.

I don't have one either (not yet anyways) so I can't check... so I really don't know how it works other then what I've read about it, and I can't seem to find anything about the menu. :[

Thanks tho!
MottZilla

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I *think* if you choose only one game, the menu is not loaded onto the card. I'm not sure but I believe that is how the PC Engine flash card behaved.
ir0n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sweet can anyone confirm that?
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have one either, but that's the way the MD-Pro for the Genesis works: write one rom to the cart and it goes on the cart alone and is booted straight; write more than one rom to the cart and it writes the menu first so it boots, then all the remaining roms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: