ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Megacart compatibility with Wondermega?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fonzie wrote:

As written, I have the xeye usa bios, I confirm.... Tomy dumped it for us.
See you soon, thx for the interest!

Hey fonzie,
did you get my email? Very Happy

-R
fonzie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure Smile
Héhé, u seems very excited Very Happy I'll reply to ur mail soon with something inside, give me a few days Smile
gegewali

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you reset the bios on a Toshiba Satellite L350D? I can't get into the bios i don't' even know what's wrong everyone tells me i need to reset the bios, but i can't do it from getting into them and i can't do it by removing the battery when i turn it on it keeps trying to boot from a network device.
velocita

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:57 am    Post subject: I had the same problem exactly! Reply with quote

Ruger wrote:
Hi fonzie!

I just tested Megacart with a Japanese Sega Wondermega 1 (HWM-5010). Tried to boot some US SegaCD discs and JPN MegaCD discs - by holding down B or A at startup. Some got to the game's titlescreen and then stopped loading, but most stopped loading even before that. If I press Start to use the Wondermega BIOS all the JPN MegaCD discs boot fine. Maybe the Wondermega reads the discs in a slightly different way?

I have dumped the Wondermega BIOS with the Megacart and have a MD-Pro adapter. Now I only need to find a PC which has EPP support. Have you or Tomy considered adding EPP emulation to the utilities?

I had the same problem with V64 Jr., but the transfer tool "elim" had a great "-software" feature. The nfo explains: "It enables a software-based implementation of the EPP handshaking protocol. This means that anybody with a Bidirectional, PS/2, anti-Bung EPP, or ECP parallel port that complies with the Bidirectional parallel port tech specs used to write this send tool should be able to use their V64jr now, when the couldn't before. Of course, you wouldn't want to use this option if don't need it because the doing the EPP handshaking in the software takes about 8 times as long as doing it in the hardware of an EPP controller."

Ruger
velocita

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:21 am    Post subject: I bought recently A Wondermega RG-M1 and the Mega cart Reply with quote

I have a japanese Wondermega model 1 and i bought from you the Mega cart complete version!

i press the B button to get the US Sega Cd bios put an US game on my Jp Wondermega,

the game start get to the title screen maybe and DONT load anymore. Free on a black screen, and the WOndermega trying to the read the disc with no sucess. What can i do to help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: