ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secret of Mana\Castlevania Bloodlines Joypad Converter issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Hardware Converter things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitezombie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Secret of Mana\Castlevania Bloodlines Joypad Converter issue Reply with quote

For Secret of Mana the converter works at the menu screen to select your game save or new game. But once you load the game the PS2 controller will no longer respond when you press a button. You have to plug in a real SNES controller to play the game. I used the American NTSC version on a American NTSC SNES.

Also, the American NTSC Casltevania Bloodlines does not work with the MegaDrive\Genesis Joypad Converter on a American NTSC Genesis. The cursor on the new game screen goes into an infinite loop, continuously going up and down, even while playing the game.
whitezombie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fixed my issue. I purchased 8bitdo adapters for my SNES and Genesis. 8bitdo adapters actually work and when there is an issue the creators actually respond and fix the issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Hardware Converter things All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: