ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about saves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infamous

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Question about saves Reply with quote

Hi,
When I have 4 games on my flash card, all which have saves, for example =
Final Fantasy 2 (U), Uniracers (U), Sim City (U), Super Mario World (U) it can only save 1 game.

For example, I play Sim City, and save my game, I shut off the system, turn it back on and my save is ok, but if i go and start Uniracers or Final Fantasy or any other game that has a save feature, and save my game, it erases the one from the other game I was playing
If I go back and start Sim City my save is gone, the same thing happens to all the other games if I do it.

My question is, can only one rom at a time use the save feature? Or am I doing something wrong?
Other than that, all games work, just can only save for one game at a time. This is kinda depressing.

Hope someone can help me out.

J
cd_vision

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can only have one save file at a time. However, you are able to download the srm files and save them on your PC. Then you can just upload them later to play.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: