ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCE-PRO support in ucon64?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: PCE-PRO support in ucon64? Reply with quote

Will PCE-PRO be supported in ucon64?
dbjh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: PCE-PRO support in ucon64? Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Will PCE-PRO be supported in ucon64?

I hope so.............I like that I can use one tool for all my copiers Wink Im just waiting for the day the CD64 works with uCON64. I wish I could do the work Very Happy........their currently is NO software for the CD64 that works on WinXP. So the CD64 cant dump games to PC Sad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: PCE-PRO support in ucon64? Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback Smile
Yes, the PCE-PRO will soon be supported. I have some other things that need my attention first. After that I will work on PCE-PRO support. BTW this wouldn't happen if it were not for timofonic and of course Leo (thanks Leo!).
I will need some people who are willing to test the PCE-PRO code. When I need testers I will post a message here.
Like I wrote before, the CD64 will be supported one day. No idea when (runderwo is working on it).
dbjh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above post is mine. I fell into the same trap...
pce

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: