ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Order problems!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Death Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Order problems! Reply with quote

I have just made my first order. I paid with paypal and sent an email to confirm payment but it has now been a few days without a reply.

Whenever I check the shipping status it always says
waitting ship/ Invisilive order

What is meant by invisilive order?
Is my order ok?
If so how long should it take to ship to the UK

My order is 200601080047
My email is Darren@v-o-c.co.uk
Jangiegb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat.

Order number 200512290427, payment cleared on the 4th of January. I'm just wondering what my shipment status is.

To Death Mist, Tomy can sometimes get bogged down a bit and may not answer your emails as quickly as you'd like. Looking at your order number, it seems you just ordered on the 8th of January; from what I've heard, it can be a week or two until you actually get your stuff due to customs, etc... I'll keep you posted as to when my order gets here (US) and hopefully that'll give you an idea of when you'll get yours.

---Added---
Just got an email from Tomy, and my package is in the mail. Give Tomy an email once in a while, he'll get to you eventually. He really is all about keeping the customer happy, so just shoot him an email and cross your fingers.
Death Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I have gotten an email yet but the shipping status has been updated.

Aparantely it was shipped on the 9th

edit:

OK it arrived today.

I have to say that it has come very quickly.
Jangiegb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For future customers who're curious as to how long it takes to ship, my package left on the 10th and arrived in the DC area on the 13th.

It arrived in excellent condition, now to get a straight-through parallel cable to test it out...

Thanks Tomy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: