ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Megacart adapter Driver?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kareem33

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Megacart adapter Driver? Reply with quote

I apologise if I missing something obvious, but I can't for the life of me find the driver for the adapter anywhere?
I have downloaded the "tools_exe" file and the "backup_exe" files from the Megacart website, but there are no".drv" or .inf" files inside either Zips? The closest thing to a driver I can find is the "inpout32.dll", but when installing the adapter it won't let me use that as a driver...

Can someone please post the precise url to the driver file so I can install my adapter?

Cheers.
fonzie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I apologise if I missing something obvious, but I can't for the life of me find the driver for the adapter anywhere?
I have downloaded the "tools_exe" file and the "backup_exe" files from the Megacart website, but there are no".drv" or .inf" files inside either Zips? The closest thing to a driver I can find is the "inpout32.dll", but when installing the adapter it won't let me use that as a driver...

Can someone please post the precise url to the driver file so I can install my adapter?

Cheers.

Hi, the driver is megacart.exe software (so it is not a real "driver" like we usually read about... The driver is installed each time you open the megacart.exe).
"Megacart Adaptator Driver V1.X REVB"
Just extract the whole megacart folder somewhere and run the .exe... then do protocol>printer to connect your computer to the megacart.

You must put your printer port in true EPP mode before (EPP, not EPP+SPP), you can do that in your computer bios screen, normally.
Please also note that you must plug and power USB+PRinter cables before starting the megacart.exe.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Thx for your interest,

Fonzie
jndmt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: 升降平台 Reply with quote

黄秋生:威尼斯是个菜市场《荡寇》故事更模糊升降机 升降平台 升降平台 登车桥 升降机 铝合金升降机 液压机械 升降台可口可乐24亿美元收购汇源果汁将接受反垄断调查 高空作业平台 升降机 升降平台升降机液压升降机升降平台 网上改网下万科29亿无担保公司债迟发行无缝管 弹簧数据恢复 RAID数据恢复 北京心理咨询 服务器数据恢复 无缝钢管国际油价周三微跌连续第四个交易日下滑博客 升降机 Google排名 网站优化 心理咨询九鼎德盛:2245点心理支撑大于实际支撑

同声翻译 同声传译 会议设备租赁 同声翻译设备 文件柜 论文发表欧元区经济恶化欧经济减速将冲击中国外需 同声传译设备租 赁 同声传译 表决器租赁 更衣柜 论文发表 会议设备租赁国际油价周三微跌连续第四个交易日下滑

小额贷款公司火爆涪陵老板投3亿欲拔头筹Prefessional wow gold Site supply Cheap WoW Gold and World Of Warcraft Gold service.Tips to Buy wow gold 网上改网下万科29亿无担保公司债迟发行making guide WoW Gold,Buy wow gold,Cheap WoW Gold,World Of Warcraft Gold

大成强化收益债券型证券投资基金开放日常申购、赎回业务的公告Our company's products are Gas Alarm,Gas Detector,Breathalyser,Breathalyzer,Alcohol Tester,Co Alarm.Breathalyzer Gas Alarm舒畅倒追吊环王子陈一冰? 两人同时撇清干系[图] Breathalyser Co Alarm Co Detector Alcohol Tester“神七”航天员翟志刚成热门[图] Alcohol Tester Gas Detector
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: