ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCE PRO trouble. Help, please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raul Madueño

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: PCE PRO trouble. Help, please! Reply with quote

Hi.

I've just received my PCE PRo 32M and my SNES 64M Flash Cart, bought in TOTOTEK.

SNES 64m works perfectly, but I have problems with PCE PRO:

The PC not recognize the card. I've tried in 2 PC's more, with same results.

* I've used same leads for SNES 64M and PCE PRO: SNES 64Mvworks, not PCE PRO. I have another flash cart (MD flash cart), and it works with these leads too. The parallel cable is plugged directly to PCE PRO and I'm sure that USB is 5V.
* I've used DreamWriter 1.4 and 1.5. When I turn on PCE PRO nothing appears on display: "0Mb(0KB) Size Free". I can not transfer the ROMs.
* I've tried my BIOS setup with some configurations for LPT: 378, 278, EPP, EPP+ECP, etc. Nothing changes.
* PCE PRO works fine in my Turbo Duo RX, but I can not transfer more games.

I need your help, please. I think that is a hardware trouble, because I've read other topics with similar case and I've tried everything without success.

Many thanks.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should select same config as Super Flash Cart (EPP mode).
I tested it before ship, and I transferred games to it. And you can run it on your Turbo DUO RX. Normally, it is good. But if you really can't make it work, you can send back for check/replace.

If you use MD Dreamwriter software, can you see 32M cart show on the software ?
Raul Madueño

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tomy.

I've tried it again. Now, PCE-PRO works Shocked

The only thing that I've changed is software. Dreamwriter for PCE, v 1.4, displays "32M size free". I can transfer the games normally. All is OK.

Thank you for supporting, Tomy.

Best regards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: