ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible memory bank problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aaronl

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Possible memory bank problems Reply with quote

Hello,

I recently purchased a superflash cart from tototek. I noticed a strange problem that I hope I can fix, however I think it's a hardware problem. Some games that I flash, seem to have strange graphical glitches and screen freeze problems. I noticed this problem in Super Street Fighter II in particular that some characters were jumbled up and some would lock up completely. In my own troubleshooting, I flashed the game twice and the first entry of the game worked, and the second entry of the game had the glitches. The glitches are in the same places every time, so I think it may be a memory problem, I hope not... Anyone else have this type of problem, is there a way to initialize the flash memory on the card and start from a clean slate? What else could be causing this? What can I do? Sad

- Aaron
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be that the Superflash menu code is corrupting the second game.
aaronl

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way I can download a new version of that?
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid any time you fill up the flash with more than one game, part of one game will have to be replaced with the menu code. The only sure way to not have this happen is to Flash only one game at a time or perhaps leave a few megabits free for the menu. I don't have a Superflash so I don't know exactly how this works.
aaronl

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that will work, as long as it isn't a hardware problem I'm fine with that hehe. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: