ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

just got the megacart today and love it, and have a question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
segamanxero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: just got the megacart today and love it, and have a question Reply with quote

Hello! i just received my megacart, and it works perfectly. i thought it was defective, till i scowered this forum board and found out i needed to set my computers printer port into EPP mode and set it to manual instead of auto.

but anyways i have a question about the megacart adapter, can I use it to dump Sega Genesis roms from my cartridges... or is it only to flash the MDpro and Megacart?

Thanks for blessing us with this great product! me and my segaCD thank you!!
fonzie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm glad you are happy with it Smile
Yeah, we repeat tons of time to be sure to have EPP printer port before ordering, its because the technology used is very picky and can't work with other modes.

The megacart adaptater can't dump carts, sorry.
You can dump megadrive cartridges using a copier or "MOD's Segacd Transfer Suite" .

You can read more about this cable at http://products.genny4ever.net (to make one yourself, or buy it from tototek).

Take care

Fonz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: