ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8-Bit and 16-Bit Systems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanada78

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: 8-Bit and 16-Bit Systems Reply with quote

Hi,

I've seen some of the products you have to offer and I'm impressed with the selection. When I have some money in the summer, I may purchase a MD-PRO and maybe even a SMS-Pro. What I would like to see would be support for all 8-Bit to 16-Bit cartridge based consoles. This would include the most popular at the top of the list such as the SNES, NES and maybe even the N64. You could consider other consoles such as the Atari series and others (I don't really know of any other systems than these).

Also, would it be possible to implement cartridge copying? Not to help piracy, but to help preserve older games for systems like the NES, SMS and Atari?

Thanks, and keep up the great work.
Memblers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a project like that under development, I'm not sure if it's still being worked on though. It looks really cool, but it would definitely be a very complicated device to design.

http://members.optushome.com.au/msmcdoug/puce/index.html

If you're seriously interested, you might want to contact the people behind that project and see what's up with it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like they recently posted some news (1st March) so I thinks it's still active. If they do pull this off, it'll be great. Smile

I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> New Product idea All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: