ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making a CD for the GameDoctor SF7 with CD 7?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockin' Kat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Making a CD for the GameDoctor SF7 with CD 7? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm new to the GD SF7. I just got it yesterday. I went and closed a jumper on the board so it'd default to english.

I've managed to copy a game to floppy using the GD7.

I've used uCON64 on my Mac to convert a game rom to the GD's format... and then I made it split that file into two files to go onto two floppies, wich I copied the files to in a USB floppy drive, and finally load it into the GD SF7 and play it....

I want to get where I can load a bunch of games on a CD ROM, but I am having trouble just getting one game on a CD and having it load.

I'm using Toast for Mac OS X...

I set format to CD-ROM (as opposed to CD-ROM XA)
Naming to ISO 9660 LEVEL 1

I took the 2MB file that ucon innitially made from the rom, "SF16AAA" as ucon named it and put it in the root directory of the CD ROM and burned it.

I put the disk in the CD 7 and turned the game doctor on holding R down..

so I see:

(Load CD Games)
For 562B Drive

002MB In The CD

File No: 8000

I tried setting the file number to 0016 because I couldn't think of anything else and I got this:

File Format Error!

Can someone tell me what I need to do with the files to get them to work?

Vlcice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The number it's looking for is the last three digits, not the first three digits. Try renaming your SF16AAA to SF16111 or something like that, then give it that number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: