ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mega Cart Saves Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atreyu187

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Mega Cart Saves Help Reply with quote

So I am trying to use the Mega Cart to backup my save file for Shining Force CD so I can play some other Sega CD games but it isn't detected by my X'Eye. Is there something I need to do in order to use this as a memory card??
fonzie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megacart backup features are located inside megacart bios, and not inside megacd bios. It's not acting like a BackupRam cartridge.

You can backup (copy from megacd to megacart) up to 16 times or restore (copy from megacart to megacd).

However, when you restore, the data in the megacd is overwritten, so be careful, do a backup first Smile

You can also grab your backups to your computer to play on emulator... The reverse doesn't seems to work yet Wink
atreyu187

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea figured it out just figured no one even read this much so I didn't bother to repost my findings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: