ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GD SF7 "SRAM ERROR"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonfang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: GD SF7 "SRAM ERROR" Reply with quote

I'm having a problem with my SF7. Bought a universal power supply (9V DC, 1500mA, center negative) and started it up. At first it worked great. Copied a few games, loaded from the disk drive, played my Final Fantasy II backup for half an hour or so. Suddenly the game freezes. I reboot the SNES, nothing happens. I reboot the SF7, I get a grey screen. I reboot the SF7 again, I get a screen that says "SRAM ERROR". I've tried starting it again and again... but to no avail. I get either a grey screen or the SRAM ERROR.

What do I do now?
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your SF7 is working before, then it should be the connector bad contact. Please check the connector which between SF7 and SNES. Try unplug and replug again.
retrofan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well any luck with your SF7 ? Was it the connector?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: