ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: PC Engine Copier, or somone to dump a few HU cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atreyu187

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: WTB: PC Engine Copier, or somone to dump a few HU cards Reply with quote

So I need one of these as I want to properly dump some PC Engine games that don't work correctly or at all on flash carts. Someone please help me out!!

EDIT: DUMPER WANTED

Or if someone has one and could dump a few ROM's properly as they don't work on actual hardware just crappy EMU's EWW!! Or they suffer from byte swapping and are not proper 1:1 dumps. Here are a few I need done the expensive one's will have to be after a brief trail as I don't need my Magical Chase stolen.

Magical Chase
Blazing Lazers
1943 Kai
Ghost Manor
Night Creatures
Cadash
Aoi Blink (needs proper dump for translation to work)
Tale Spin
Darius Plus (only works on SGFX bot on PC Engine)

There are more but let's go from here as these are all I can think of off the top of my head. I would like you to prove that you have a copier before I send games. The internet can be a dangerous place to just trust a stranger but I hope this can be done for the good of the community. I can buy a copier or at least offer most of the bad dumps that I have played through and can confirm are all 100% working.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: