ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do I need to play Sega CD/Jp games on my eur Multimega?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gosujim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: What do I need to play Sega CD/Jp games on my eur Multimega? Reply with quote

Hi everybody, i'm kinda new in the forum. I just wanted to know that; I have an eur Multimega and i realized there are some problems with 'other' adaptors. So, is there anything out there that will allow me to play american and japanese CD games on my eur Multimega?

Thanks in advance Smile
fonzie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it has been validated by a user that megacart works perfectly on multimega Smile So it will work!

Thx for your interest.
gosujim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Thanks for the reply fonzie. Smile
Hugo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the eur multimega need a frequency modification. A 50/60 Hz switch, or should everything be okay when playing US and JAP games.
fonzie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything will be ok, but some games (not a lot, especially FMV) may run out of sync music/image.
Maybe someone made a list of the games which don't adapt.

I think you wont have to switch, except you have bad luck and pick a bad game Wink

I'll let other users answer,

Take care
Hugo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the megacart today. Dark Wizard, Revengers of Vengeance and Willy Beamish all load up. There is some slight lagging while playing Willy Beamish. However I'm having trouble loading up Heart of the Alien and Flashback. The games are recognized and start loading but they don't load past the sega logo screen with sonic. The screen goes black and it appears to be loading, then after a while the disc stops in the tray in both cases.

Would I need a frequency modification to fix this. Which modifications do people usually get for the multimega. Is a frequency and language switch a good way to go. Is there a way to solve this problem with the megacart that I don't know about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: