ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PSONE linkcable option

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharpius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: PSONE linkcable option Reply with quote

Hello,

I have collected the past 8 years all? the playstation games that support the system link cable....i have around 45 games that support this cable.
Among these games are some great ones linke Wipeout, Wipeout XL and Wipeout 3, but also the great Mototoon grandprix 2 (one of the best fun racers of all time), and what to think about ridge racer, command and conquer, armored core and good old doom...

When Sony released the Psone, the linkoption had been removed form the console....i was very disappointed, because with the psone lcd screen, it would be great to play system link games on 2 PSones...I have also battery packs for my 2 PSONES so it would be cool to play the game doom system linked 12 o clock at midnight somewhere in a dark forest..

A strange question, but i am a little bit strange, but is it possible to add a linkoption to a PSONE?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> New Product idea All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: