ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with 64 cart. I flash ok, but after menu crash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NaN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Problem with 64 cart. I flash ok, but after menu crash Reply with quote

Hi Tomy,

I receibe it after chinesse new year and I use the flash for a while those days, not so much cos quite busy those days. Anyway, I record many games and tried, and also TOP in english(finally that cost me a lot to make it work)
So now, I bakup the saver and I copy new games, Superflash say OK, but when I plug on SNES and sleesct one game from MENU, the screen freezes and I can not do anything else. RESET return me a black screen and doesnt matter wich game I chose, all crash. I reflashed again with diferent games, like 3 times, with similar results.

Any idea? There is anyway to FORMAT and repair the cart?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: ok, as soon as it get broke, now its working again...... Confused We will see....
rocco

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with 64 cart. I flash ok, but after menu crash Reply with quote

NaN wrote:
Hi Tomy,

I receibe it after chinesse new year and I use the flash for a while those days, not so much cos quite busy those days. Anyway, I record many games and tried, and also TOP in english(finally that cost me a lot to make it work)
So now, I bakup the saver and I copy new games, Superflash say OK, but when I plug on SNES and sleesct one game from MENU, the screen freezes and I can not do anything else. RESET return me a black screen and doesnt matter wich game I chose, all crash. I reflashed again with diferent games, like 3 times, with similar results.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: ok, as soon as it get broke, now its working again...... Confused We will see....

Dude, your english is terrible. I didn't understand any sentence. Maybe you should try a dictionary next time before posting your problems here.

Rocco
NaN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with 64 cart. I flash ok, but after menu crash Reply with quote

rocco wrote:
NaN wrote:
Hi Tomy,

Thanks in advance

Dude, your english is terrible. I didn't understand any sentence. Maybe you should try a dictionary next time before posting your problems here.

Rocco

hahaha, my english is bloody perfect Very Happy , problem was.....I wrote that message very late at nigth and even I edit the post many times, so finally it was difficult to read hahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: