ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disk Error (WCM) !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_RPGer_

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Disk Error (WCM) ! Reply with quote

This is the error I get when I attempt to start up my GDSF7.
nycon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem as well when I just got my GDSF7. It turned out that something was wrong with my power adapter (3-12V DC, switchable polarity, 1400 mA). It worked fine for other devices though.

Do not use PAL NES/SNES (Famicom, Super Famicom) Power supplies as they output alternating current (AC) instead of direct current (DC). This was another problem I encountered, as most forums and even shops on the web list the SNES power supply to be compatible with various backup devices such as the GDSF7 and the CD64.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: