ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Glitch when dumping CD save game RAM?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azathoth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Glitch when dumping CD save game RAM? Reply with quote

Currently using US NTSC Genesis model 1 modded with US/JP region switch and a US NTSC Sega CD model 2.

Sega CD does not work when the Genesis is set to JP mode (obviously) unless the Megacart is inserted and running the proper bios.

Noticed an error message on bootup of the Megacart to the Megacart menu that appears only for a second or so if I am using this setup. No big deal since it worked fine anyway.

Then I noticed that if I am using this setup ie: console region is not "proper" compatible with S/Mega CD region, then the Megacart will not dump the save game backup RAM to the Megacart.

This problem is fixed by switching my Genesis console back to US region but I thought I would point this out for future hardware revisions or if others have this problem.

-regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: