ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US SNES cic chip for sale! (for T-Connector)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xperience

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: US SNES cic chip for sale! (for T-Connector) Reply with quote

$5 Paypal shipped! i desoldered this chip from a donkey kong country cart but i have very good de-soldering skills so no pins are bent or ne thing! Also the chip is shipped in bubble wrap to protect the pins. You can check it out at my little web shop here: [url]

Edit : This site on the main page have other company link. If you can remove it, you can post your link again, sorry

Xperience

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u gotta scroll down the page the first chip is an nes one. O ya *BuMp*
DjoeN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NES, Pal NES is easy to modify, just desolder pin 4 and bend it a bit up and wire it to pin 11 (or any other Grounded pin or point) Now you can play ANY PAL/US game in your nes without any problem, you can even put a switch to it

Way easier then desoldering the pal nes lockout chip and then soldering again the ntsc one.
Xperience

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im selling an snes chip for the T-Connector.....BUT if u mean the nes one yeah i know but im trying to make money man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: