ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"A&S NES hacks" on gdsf6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
netbeui

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: "A&S NES hacks" on gdsf6 Reply with quote

Has anyone had any success getting any of the games within "A&S NES hacks" running on a gdsf6? I successfully converted a few of the games (Mario bros, tennis) to gd3 format, copied them to a floppy and they load the main screen successfully which looks like some sort of intro but nothing happens after pressing start. Please let me know if I need to do anything special to get this working. I think it would be cool to run a few NES games on an SNES.
MottZilla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall, they will not have any sound or the same intro music theme will play endlessly. To get them to work you may need to pad the rom files to 4 megabits. Not sure though as I never tried playing them since honestly they are terrible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: