ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super T-Connector

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnDie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Super T-Connector Reply with quote

Hi,

I just got my Super Flash and T-Connector today.
Looking at the T-Connector I wondered: What for is that switch on it? It says 1 and 2 on the PCB. Could please someone tell me what it's used for?

Thanks in advance,
JohnDie
The Dumper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It selects which CIC chip will connect to the SNES. You can use either the one on the Super Flash card or one on one of your SNES carts.

If you don't have a CIC on the Super Flash you need to plug in another cart and set the switch to use the CIC from it to boot (unless you have the CIC lockout mod done to your SNES, in which case you don't need a CIC installed).

If you have an NTSC CIC (like the CIC-161) on your Super Flash and you plug the Super Flash into a PAL SNES you'll need to plug in a PAL cart with PAL CIC and set the switch to point to it so the SNES will boot (same note as above on the CIC mod).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: