ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Mario Kart, Secret of Mana issues... :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FloBo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Super Mario Kart, Secret of Mana issues... :( Reply with quote

When I got my Super Flash cart, there was Mario Kart and Tales of Phantasia on it. The second one was playable (as far as my japanese went... Rolling Eyes ) but Super Mario Kart didn't want to start.

When I uploaded the original german version of SMK onto the cart, I had to realize that the game didn't boot again! What about it? Is there some trick getting it to work?

Then another game issue: I loaded Secret of Mana (part one) onto the cart and it had some issues. There were some missing tiles lying around on the maps (some sqares were simply green or else...). In some places, there were totally wrong tiles mapped. So what is this? Can someone explain a solution to this problem?
eggba

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To play SMC or any other game that has a "special chip" inside you need to use a cart with the same kind of chip on the T-Connector, alltough not all Games are playable. Look here:

http://www.tototek.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=277

or here

http://www.tototek.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=249

And for your secret of mana, sounds like the rom is broken, try repair it or get another rom.

TIP: Making a search before posting usualy gets you the answer your looking for much faster. Chance's are that the questions has been asked before.
FloBo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... sorry... and thanks again to you eggba. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: