ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your order form and my order: 200409290653

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ginji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Your order form and my order: 200409290653 Reply with quote

I got an email from you guys with my order number, and unlike the other person who posted, I did not receive an email at my paypal or order email address. I sent 2 emails one to sales and one to the person to contact if you needed your shipping address changed. On your oder form, in the USA, Hawaii, Idaho and Illinois are all on the same line, you cannot individualy select them. I noted this in my paypal comments, the address 2 line of my shipping address (though it looked truncated) and sent the emails with the information. I need my order shipped to Illinois. I also read something about an additional 7 dollars, but it did not mention paypal. Do I need to send the extra 7 dollars if I use paypal?

Thank you.

-Ginji
vcdfan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tototek aren't very good/quick at replying to e-mails, although don't let that worry you, 'cause they do send out your parcels promptly. You've done the best thing by posting on here instead of just firing off e-mail after e-mail. Mind you, Tomy and the rest of the Tototek crew are on holiday now, which is mentioned on the home page. So unless Tomy sent out your goods before he went, you won't be receiving or hearing anything from him 'til he gets back.

vcdfan
Ginji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah thank you very much. I was beginning to worry slightly. I thought they would have been back by now but I just realized that most other countries get like a month of holiday a year, or in this case, they probably run their own business so they can take as much time as they need. Thanks for the re-assurance and thanks for telling me about the email thing.
Suppafly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree too. Tomy always sends stuff very fast, even though he sometimes takes a while to answer emails!
Ginji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps I am mis reading the site but it said holiday was until at most september 9th, but the latest site update was the 27th, Did they perhaps mean october 9th?
vcdfan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that was obviously a typo made by Tomy, he did mean October 6th or the 9th.

vcdfan
MottZilla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I found the answer to the question I was going to ask. Oh well, waiting isn't that big of a deal.
Suppafly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it shipped EMS? It shouldnt take more than a week
Ginji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suppafly wrote:
Was it shipped EMS? It shouldnt take more than a week
Yes, well it should be, but I dont think it was shipped, and if it was, its probably going to be returned to Tomy because theres no such state called HawaiiIdahoIllinois Razz
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginji :

Yes, I know HawaiiIdahoIllinois problem. I need to learn php to correct it. The guy maintain this is not here. wait.
Your parcel shipped.
Ginji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomy wrote:
Ginji :

Yes, I know HawaiiIdahoIllinois problem. I need to learn php to correct it. The guy maintain this is not here. wait.
Your parcel shipped.

awesome. I know some php, if you want, you can send me that module and I can fix it for you. Shouldn't be too ahrd to fix : ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: