ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic Drive Plus Ram Substitute?.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Magic Drive Plus Ram Substitute?. Reply with quote

Hate to be that newbie kid that makes all of the questions, but you guys are the copiers masters Very Happy .

I'm looking to expand my 24M MD+ to 32M. I heard all it needs is two more ram chips, but I can't seem to find the same exact chips anywhere..

Here's a pic of my unit and board:

The board has four HY524800J-70 chips (U1,U2,U3,U4), and two HY524800J-80 (U5,U7) (shown below) , so I'm assuming I need two more of this last, but they are no where to be found. I believe the KM48C512J-8 is directly compatible for it, but again, there are non. Does anyone knows of any other possible substitutes?.

MottZilla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may have better luck finding a product that has these components inside it to salvage. Perhaps old computer RAM cards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: