ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with my Flash Cart from GBAX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emu&Co

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Problems with my Flash Cart from GBAX Reply with quote

OK, first what I have:
64M SNES Super Flash Cart
Super T Connector
Super Flash Programmer V2
Software: TIGER-SOFT Super Flasher 2.34 from your site
PAL SNES
Everything except the SNES itself bought from GBAX.com

My problems are:
- The Flash Cart on your site has a Socket for the CIC Chip, but mine has NOT. Additionally I found an ELKO "100nF" in the under left corner on the front page. This cant be found on your pics, too... Is that normal?
- When putting it into the SNES nothing happens. Thats normal I think because there is no CIC Chip. When using the T Connector + a PAL Game (Super Mario World, Bubsy,...) I get a black screen on the TV. Changing the Switch to 1 changes it from black to blue (my TV shows blue when getting absolutely no signal). I flashed it with Lufia II PAL, Secret Of Mana PAL and some others, but its always the same. I dont think its a problem on the Flasher because I can rip Games perfectly and it shows me which games are on my flash cart. My Cable is a 1-1 Cable and my LPT is on EPP. Help me, PLEASE.

P.S. Yes my T Connector works, if I plug 2 Pal Games onto it.
stuntman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I also got my Super Flash kit fom GBAX.

My flash cart didn't have a socket for the CIC chip either. That's how they ususally come....perhaps that pic (with the socket) shows an early/prototype model. I desoldered a CIC chip from some crappy game and soldered it onto the flash cart. I never even tried the T-connector Very Happy
Emu&Co

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have 2 ELKOS, too? Both on front: 1 over the CIC Chip and 1 in the under left corner? The last one cant be seen, too on all pics around.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is normal that without socket. Because if it come with socket, then case can not close.

Emu&Co :
Your super flash still have problem ? If yes, then I think maybe because cic problem. Like from HK, we use Pal SFC. But it is not real Pal. It use Pal system, but cic is japan version. That mean you need Japan or USA orginal cart to run super flash. Do you have japan original cart to test it out ?
Emu&Co

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope. I dont have one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: