ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uCON64 2.0.0 & frontend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbjh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: uCON64 2.0.0 & frontend Reply with quote

Hi,

As some of you know I'm one of the programmers of uCON64. I would like to release version 2.0.0 which supports all currently available ToToTEK devices. I've also written a frontend for people who are less comfortable using the command line. The one thing holding the release is that I need two icons for the frontend. One 16x16 and one 32x32 icon. I had someone who was willing to design them for me, but it turns out she simply doesn't have time at the moment. Is there anyone here who would like to design those 2 icons for me? Of course you will get the credit for it.
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What should it be an icon of? I'll do it :) Mail me or whatever
dbjh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already know I'm grateful, but it doesn't hurt to say it in public: thanks a lot. And to make the thread complete:

I've released uCON64 2.0.0. The changes to uCON64 are listed in changes.html.
I've also released a new frontend ("uf-FOX") for people who are less comfortable using the command line (and who didn't like the Java frontend).

The changes to uCON64 are in short:
- several new copiers/flash card programmers are now supported (all devices made by ToToTEK are now supported)
- a few new options that are also interesting for non-copier users, like a relative search function (--findr)
- the usual bugfixes

All files are available from the uCON64 homepage or directly from
the uCON64 download page and
the frontend download page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: