ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USB-only Flash Cart Programmers with plastic casing!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jagasian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: USB-only Flash Cart Programmers with plastic casing! Reply with quote

How about more expensive USB-only flash cart programmers for each of Tototek's flash carts? Even better, make a plastic case for the programmer, with a cart slot and USB socket. True USB support would cut down on the number of problems people have with a parallel port issues, and the plastic case will help protect the programmer, further decreasing the number of problems.
cd_vision

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I definitely support this idea.
FloBo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. I planned to build a plastic case (out of my broken old SNES) for my Super Flash at first, but it seems it's broken so I'll have to ship it back to Tomy...

Anyway I'd really appreciate a professionaly manufactured USB-only flashkit WITH plastic case^^

Common guys! I'd buy one more unit if this could be done!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea i got 2 computers and none got a paralell port even and finding an usb-> paralell port cable that is like a real paralellport cable is hard, i tried 2 and they only showed up as some sort of printer port, no real paralellport..

no room for paralell pci card either...
DjoeN

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yupz USB and a descent case would be nice, i bet like mentioned before by some ppl, we all would love to pay a bit more for it, Considering, the have to ask what case you want, cause we have the US sized cartridges and the Japanese/EU cartridges, Same for Japanese and US/EU megadrive/genesis cartridges.

About Gamegear, well we don't care if it sticks out a bit, as long as it has a descent case, same for pc-engine. Master System, lucky it's all the same case.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> New Product idea All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: