ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help with getting sega cd bios working again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ziggaboogi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:27 am    Post subject: help with getting sega cd bios working again Reply with quote

So recently my megacart has a weird problem.

Regardless of which BIOS I try to boot up (US, EUR, JAP) it goes to the loading screen for each and then immediately freezes.

I have never been able to get the megacart to boot in self BIOS mode and have been trying to fix this with a MD-PRO computer adapter.

I am currently able to write BIOS and roms to the cart without issue but I still can't get my Sega CD to boot past the loading screens for each region.

I'm trying to see if I can get an older bios set from the utility disc isos, but I can't see the files in it as the isos are all corrupted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
MottZilla

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Sega CD work normally? I know it's not the most helpful comment, but maybe check to be sure it's functioning normally without the MegaCart.

Also, are you using original CD-ROMs or are you trying to run CD-Rs?
ziggaboogi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sega cd works fine with all my original and burned games. I'm trying to use the cartridge to play a japanese copy of Lunar on my US Sega cd. The cartridge doesn't seem to be able to boot any of the bios correctly though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Evermind Genesis Megacart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: