ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What about a CD Game Doctor SF7 Inteface ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DjoeN

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: What about a CD Game Doctor SF7 Inteface ? Reply with quote

Hoi,

I soon get an external parallel case and a Panasonic CR-563-B drive, now it would be cool if Tototek would make the cd-rom interface pcb Wink

I know not anybody has a Game Doctor SF7, but Tototek still sell's this unit, would be nice Smile

Also SF7 units are very easy to convert to PAL and Also easy to Convert to Professor SF2 (English) units, Bet it will boosts some sales if a cd-rom pcb interface would come out, i would buy 5 units Very Happy

Posted also in Cherryroms in case Tomy decides not to do it Wink

rippin snare

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definatley get this. The only reason I got the super flash cart as well as my SF7 is because I find it a pain having the SF7 lose your games if you unplug the unit. Without a computer nearby to transfer games it makes it very hard to keep games on the unit if you want to move your snes to anothe room. Having a CD loaded up with all my games to load from would be brilliant. I have been trying to track down an actual CD unit for sometime but have not had any luck. Please consider this Tomy or at least a 128MB Super flash with more than 1 save per cart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> New Product idea All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: